Requirements Management has come a long way. The first Requirements Management (RM) document may well have started out as a rough product concept sketched on to post-it notes. By today, RM has evolved into a set of cutting-edge tools and best practices that enable product development teams to efficiently build quality software.
Yet a software project that perfectly fits customer needs and is delivered on time and at the planned cost level is still a rare sight. As the market environment we build products for is getting more and more competitive, developers are starting to realize the huge effect that requirements management has on their bottom line. A growing number of companies today understand that future-proofing their requirements management processes and toolchains is a crucial business need.
In this eBook you will find the 10 key success factors that contribute to a well-functioning requirements management lifecycle. Analyse your current RM processes and toolset against this checklist to see if you’re ready for future challenges in developing software for a fast-paced, IoT connected market.
- Change Management
- Collaboration with all stakeholders
- Efficient re-use of projects, work items, and processes
- Migration & integration of different tools
- IoT Requirements Management
- Agile Requirements Management
- Human factors
Understand how leading product developers stay ahead of the curve by:
- Cutting costs while balancing growing product complexity, time pressure, and increasingly stringent quality requirements
- Maintaining RM process maturity by encouarging continuous improvement
- Analyzing current RM processes and toolset against our checklist to evaluate maturity
codeBeamer ALM is the most Agile Application Lifecycle Management platform on the market. It is scalable, integrated, and supports collaboration while offering powerful features across the entire lifecycle. Ensure your product meets stakeholders’ expectations. Integrate with any requirements management tool. Establish links between artifacts, and manage dependencies to achieve gapless traceability. Manage requirements for multiple product variants in a collaborative manner throughout the entire lifecycle.