Vigiles Security Vulnerability Management
Maintaining your device’s established security posture is no easy task. With the increasing rate of security vulnerabilities and the unpredictability of discoveries, keeping up with this manually is time-consuming, and it’s just not feasible.
Every day, you need to keep up with newly issued CVEs by monitoring security databases and mailing lists and identifying CVEs which are relevant for the version of each software component included in your system.
Once relevant issues are identified, you’re still tasked with the process of finding and applying security updates and patches to your software.
Timesys Vigiles will:
- Notify you when known security issues (CVEs) that are specific to your product are found
- Provide you with the status (fixed or unfixed) of the vulnerabilities
- Provide you with links to the fixes
- Allow you to selectively apply updates and patches to your software
Vigiles enables you to manage and maintain your device’s security posture
Rely on Timesys Vigiles automated security vulnerability and patch notification to help you:
- Eliminate the time spent monitoring vulnerabilities — Our service relieves your team of the burden of constant CVE monitoring and analyzing their impact by utilizing Timesys TRST technology. With Timesys Vigiles, you receive on-demand notification of vulnerabilities relevant to only your software.
- Remain in control of security fixes — You receive minimum kernel version information and a link to the corresponding patch. You can selectively apply patches … so you decide what gets updated.
- Stay Secure — Our service helps you minimize the chance of your software being exploited. Because Vigiles makes it easier for you to manage vulnerability identification, assessment and patch/update integration, you can respond to CVEs rapidly and efficiently.
Timesys Vigiles brings you constant vigilance.
No work for you
Vigiles automatically scans your product contents and continuously monitors reported vulnerabilities to identify those that matter, eliminating the need to manually monitor and analyze thousands of vulnerabilities.
Filter out the noise
You receive notification of vulnerabilities relevant to only your embedded open source software components, cutting the endless sifting through masses of vulnerabilities.
You decide how you want to receive alerts to support your processes and development cycle.
Access CVE details
Powerful dashboard enables you to see, investigate, filter, and prioritize vulnerabilities.
Know what is affected
Subscribe to notifications for all your software manifests across all versions and branches.
The report history for all configurations is available in one place, making it quick and easy to see what’s changed — newly discovered vulnerabilities and fixed ones.
Locate fixes easily
Collaborate with your team to triage, prioritize and mitigate vulnerabilities, including receiving suggested fixes from Vigiles Prime.
Remain in control
Continuously monitor old and new vulnerabilities as your products change, for more secure products throughout the lifecycle.
See Vigiles in action
Watch Timesys Vigiles Advanced Software Composition Analysis (SCA) and Vulnerability Management in action…
Open source embedded software expertise to help you stay secure
When you subscribe to Timesys Vigiles for your vulnerability monitoring and patch notification, we help you keep your embedded Linux based product secure in the most cost-efficient way possible. We’ve worked with hundreds of boards, on thousands of projects and with numerous build systems including: Yocto Project, Timesys Factory, Buildroot, PetaLinux, and LTIB. All of this experience has enabled us to streamline the entire process of monitoring, analyzing and responding to vulnerabilities for better embedded Linux security.
Expert assistance to fix the vulnerabilities detected by Vigiles
SDC Systems, in conjunction with Timesys, offer two levels of remediation service for fixing the vulnerabilites detected by Vigiles:
- Fixed fee, one-time remediation. More details…
- Managed BSP maintenance subscription. More details…
Timesys is a pioneer and industry leader in open source software security and development tools spanning the embedded software market. Timesys offers a complete end-to-end device security solution enabling developers to implement security early in design and maintain strong security throughout product lifecycles. More details…
Find out more…
For more information on Vigiles security vulnerability detection, from Timesys please complete the form below.