SDC Systems is always interested in talented individuals joining the team.
If you wish to apply for any of the open positions or you have the relevant skills and experience in other areas and would like to work with us please send an up-to-date CV and covering email to our HR team stating which position you are interested in and why.
Please note, SDC Systems manage their own recruitment and calls from agencies will be ignored.
Software Development and Support Engineer – home office or office based.
- To develop software against agreed specifications and within development timescales under the guidance of the Engineering Manager.
- To provide pre and post sales technical support on the software analysis tools and embedded components to prospects and customers as required.
- Installation and integration of software analysis tools into customer development environments.
- Proficient in embedded software development using C typically on ARM Cortex-A and Cortex-M devices.
- Experience of developing with FreeRTOS and embedded Linux is preferred.
- Experience of Yocto or Buildroot tools is desirable.
- Experience of software development using static analysis as part of the process is essential.
- Java development experience with CI or other tool plugins is desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
This role may require the successful applicant to travel throughout the UK & Ireland as required to meet the needs of SDC Systems’ customers.