SDC Systems is always interested in talented individuals joining the team.
If you wish to apply for any of the open positions or you have the relevant skills and experience in other areas and would like to work with us please send an up-to-date CV and covering email to our HR team stating which position you are interested in and why.
Please note, SDC Systems manage their own recruitment and calls from agencies will be ignored.
Solutions Engineer – home office based.
- Customer facing role to technically support the sales team in developing prospects for Requirements and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), open source compliance and static analysis products
- To work with customers to develop roll out plans for deployment of codeBeamer, FlexNet Code Insight and Klocwork products from Intland Software, Flexera and Rogue Wave Software
- To provide on-site configuration, integration and training on the range of products listed
- To provide first line technical support in resolving customer issues and collaborating with supplier support teams
This role will require the successful applicant to travel overseas for training and throughout the UK & Ireland as required to meet the needs of SDC Systems’ customers.
Embedded Software Engineer – home office based.
- Proficient in C, Embedded Linux, FreeRTOS, TCP/IP, firmware and low level device driver development
- Experience of IoT and secure networking protocols desirable
- Assembly language and C++ desirable
- Knowledge of ARM Cortex-A and Cortex-M cores desirable
- To develop software against agreed specifications and within development timescales
- To assist customers, where required, to debug and resolve system issues
This role may require the successful applicant to travel throughout the UK & Ireland as required to meet the needs of SDC Systems’ customers.