Alongside the interactive analysis through the CodeBrowser tool, Squish Coco features the generation of reports in various formats:
- HTML – View coverage summaries as well as details in any Web browser
- XML – Raw data export for use in your own post-processing
- EMMA-XML – For integration into Jenkins with the Emma Plugin
- Text – Line-based text output that can be configured to your own needs
- JUnit – A format well understood by other frameworks
- Cobertura – For integration into CI systems such as SonarQube and Hudson
The export options are available from both CoverageBrowser and the cmreport command line too.
View an interactive sample report.
froglogic was founded to create a best-of-breed cross-platform test automation tools. The froglogic Squish Testing Suite consists of the cross-platform and multi-language code coverage analysis tool Squish Coco and the GUI Test Automation Tool Squish GUI Tester. More details…
Find out more…
For more information on code coverage metrics and reports that can be generated by Squish Coco please complete the form below.