Safety standards and regulatory bodies mandate the use of code coverage analysis to ensure a proper degree of compliance and testing.
- ISO 26262 – Road vehicles – Functional safety
- EN 50128 – Railway applications
- DO 178 – Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification
- IEC 61508 – Functional Safety of Electrical/Electronic/Programmable Electronic Safety-related Systems
- FDA – Food and Drug Administration
- IEC 62304 – Medical device software – software life cycle processes
Squish Coco features the calculation of the required coverage levels and is considered as fit for use for ensuring compliances to such standards.
froglogic was founded to create a best-of-breed cross-platform test automation tools. The froglogic Squish Testing Suite consists of the cross-platform and multi-language code coverage analysis tool Squish Coco and the GUI Test Automation Tool Squish GUI Tester. More details…
Find out more…
For more information on code coverage analysis with Squish Coco to meet regulatory requirements that can be generated by Squish Coco please complete the form below.