Squish Coco can be deployed on numerous combinations of language, host and target operating systems as shown in the supported platforms below. If you do not find your specific requirement please contact us about support for it.
Squish Coco supports code coverage for the following languages:
- C, C++, C#
- Tcl (a scripted language used for rapid prototyping and scripted applications)
Platforms and Compilers
Pre-built Squish Coco packages are available for the following supported platforms:
- Linux (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows (32- and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X (32- and 64-bit)
- Solaris, AIX and other UNIX systems (on request)
In addition customers can target additional platforms by use of a cross-compiler:
- Embedded Linux
- Embedded Windows
- Mobile operating systems
- Real-time operating systems (RTOS) like QNX or VxWorks.
- Gnu Compiler Collection (GCC) and compilers based on it
- Microsoft Visual Studio (C, C++ and C#)
- Intel C/C++ Compiler
- Oracle/Sun Studio C/C++ Compiler
- Mono C# Compiler
- ARM C/C++ Compiler (Keil μVision toolchain)1
- Green Hills Compiler for C and C++1
- HighTec Compiler1
Support for other compilers can be added through setup of a configuration file. Please inquire with us if you do not find your toolchain listed above. This may require a Squish Coco Platform Support Package.
The hardware of the target system can be anything that any of the supported C, C++ or C# compilers can target as well. Hence the following list is just an excerpt from the platforms most commonly used by our customers:
- Intel x86 and x64
- PowerPC (PPC)
- AURIX™ TriCore
- and more
1 requires a Squish Coco Platform Support Package
froglogic was founded to create a best-of-breed cross-platform test automation tools. The froglogic Squish Testing Suite consists of the cross-platform and multi-language code coverage analysis tool Squish Coco and the GUI Test Automation Tool Squish GUI Tester. More details…
Find out more…
For more information on how Squish Coco can generate the code coverage metrics you require please complete the form below.